If you have hot areas on your floor, wet spots, high gas and water bills or hear water running you may have what is known as a slab leak, a hole in one of the copper water lines running below your concrete floor. At star 5 Plumbing we will provide a quick repair for your leaking pipes.
With over 15+ years of experience in the Las Vegas area, we will locate your leak using the latest in acoustic leak detection and line tracing equipment. Once the leak is located and the line is isolated we can restore your pipe or provide the traditional repair of re-routing the failed line.
If you suspect that you may have a slab leak, contact Star 5 Plumbing. One of our slab leak experts will inspect your home and determine what the problem is and recommend the best solution for repair.
Leak Detection Available 24/7
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard, driveway and other exterior areas.
- A slab leak occurs when a leak develops in either your hot or cold water plumbing line beneath the slab of your home.
- Leaks can develop in the plumbing inside your walls and/or floors.
- Basements and crawl spaces can become flooded and damaged by a leak in your plumbing lines.
- Miscellaneous plumbing systems such as radiant floor heating, hydronic lines for heating or cooling, snow melt systems, plumbing for ice rinks, etc., can all develop leaks that can cause serious property damage.
Get A Free Estimate
We are more than happy to give advice on which solution is most suitable for your needs, depending on your Plumbing Serviecs. Why not ask us to view your property and discuss the various options with you now. Our advice is free!